***MEDICAL ASSOCIATES NEWS***
We continue to strive to make your visit with our office a pleasant one. Please don’t hesitate to let us know of any issues that may occur during your visit.
- TGIF: DON’T BE SICK ALL WEEKEND!!!
We are pleased to announce Medical Associates will be starting a SICK CLINIC each Friday afternoon. ( 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
CALL AHEAD AND WE’LL GET YOU IN AND OUT! (However, appointments are not necessary)
- Medicare now covers an “ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT”. You may receive your ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT after you have been with Medicare for more than a year, or it has been at least one year since your “Welcome to Medicare” exam. The ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT is NOT the same thing as what many people often refer to as their yearly physical exam. Medicare is very specific about what the ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT includes and excludes. At the ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT, your healthcare provider will talk to you about your medical history, perform a health risk analysis, talk to you about risk factors, and make a personalized prevention plan to keep you healthy. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. DEDUCTIBLE AND COINSURANCE DO NOT APPLY. The visit DOES NOT include a hands-on exam. This visit also DOES NOT include any testing or otherwise for current medical conditions. You may schedule another visit to address those issues. We hope that you will take advantage of this benefit to work with your provider in creating your personalized prevention plan.
- Contact our office at: (256)-383-4447 – Option 1 – to schedule your ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT. (Be sure to notify our staff that this is your appointment for an ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT)
- DIABETIC TEACHING: Our clinic will also perform diabetic teaching for our patients on the following days / times.
- Friday, Feb 3, 2017 (9:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- Friday, Mar 3, 2017 (9:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Friday, Apr 7, 2017 (9:00 am – 11:00 am)