- Same Day Appointments
When at all possible it is best to schedule your appointment in advance with your physician. We understand that situations present where it is best to see a physician the same day. Same day appointments with a physician are not always possible, but we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Appointment Preparation
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to check in with the front office to pay your copay and any unpaid patient balances. Patients who are not prepared to pay their copay upon arrival must reschedule their appointment. Should you have an emergent issue and need immediate attention, please go to the nearest emergency room.
- Insurance cards and photo ID should be available at each visit. Please make us aware of any personal information (address, phone number, insurance, etc.) that has changed since your last visit. Click here to download a Patient Demographics Form and complete if you have had any changes. This will speed the check-in process on the day of your visit.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Depending on the type of appointment scheduled further preparations may be necessary. Our SERVICES tab above will link you to specific testing and whether preparation is needed.
- Appointment Cancellations
We trust that you will make every effort to give as much advance notice as possible when cancelling an appointment. We prefer at least a 48 hour notice prior to your appointment.
***Nuclear Medicine Testing requires a 48 hour notice. This medication is prepared specifically for each individual patient and cannot be used on other patients or stored for a later date. Without 48 hour notice, the medication cost will be passed on to you.
We attempt to contact each patient the day prior to the appointment as a reminder. We understand that sometimes circumstances occur that prevent you from keeping your appointment, as well as giving us proper notification. However, if this becomes a chronic problem, it could lead to dismissal from the practice.