Thank you for considering Medical Associates to fulfill your healthcare needs. Every patient is important to us and we want your experience to be a positive one.
If you wish to become a patient of one of our physicians, please call our new patient coordinator at 256-383-4447 extension 124.
Once your new appointment has been confirmed, the following important information must be brought to your first visit. If you do not have the capability to print your NEW PATIENT PACKET, we can mail or e-mail them to you at your request.
- Completed New Patient Packet
(please download and print each of the forms listed below)
- List of current medications or prescription bottles
- A list of current and past medical problems.
- A list of any allergies.
- A list of surgeries including dates (if you do not recall these dates, locations where your surgery was performed may help our staff locate the records for you).
- Driver’s License or photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- All payments and or co-payments due at time of service. Patients who are not prepared to pay their copay upon arrival must reschedule their appointment. We accept Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards
Please arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment to allow our staff time to input your information. Your first appointment will usually last longer than a typical office visit. Please take some time to download and complete the forms listed below. This will speed the process of seeing your doctor the first time.
NEW PATIENT PACKET
Download the entire packet HERE,
or download each section individually by clicking the links below